Online quiz webapp with exponential scoring. Originally built for a CCS-TIET event.
Stack: Django + Postgres for the backend.
- Standard Quiz Features
- Exponential Scoring and negative marking
- Know your score after each answer submission
- Know your score after each answer submission
- User auth for both quiz makers and students
- Images/Code/Text in questions.
- Anti cheat (Note: The Anti Cheat features give false positives on Firefox so please use other browsers for the test or disable anti-cheat.)
So these are some textures that I upscaled with Waifu2x for Smash Bros 3DS a while ago. The fonts and some other things have been fixed. Looks great with 4x internal resolution. Can be loaded into Citra Emulator the usual way.
Play as Phineas and try to defeat Ferb at PerryPong. Work on Linux, Windows and macOS.
Stack: Love2D + Lua
Behold my private Bot Army !
The flagship bot was Friday, an intelligent, Siri-like Telegram Bot. This never actually saw the light of day as Natural Language Processing is tough and I ran into many problems, so I reused Friday Code to make an IRC bot style digital assistant that responds to fixed commands. It uses lots of APIs though, which have limited requests So, it is was used only by me and a couple of people I know on Telegram. Eventually it fell out of use and I never bothered improving it.
One random night, I built @ShipOfMemes - a twitter bot which posts the dankest memes from the web. It works completely without human intervention. Just need to switch on my RasPi everyday. Its a python script which uses praw and tweepy to scrape images from meme subreddits. MemeShip then posts the most upvoted #memes to twitter, along with the titles. This thing never gained any traction anyway so I killed it.
MarvelStudiosBot: Reddit bot for /r/marvelstudios on reddit. This was made by the permission of the mods after a user requested it. However, it was banned by a new, angry mod after it became too spammy. In its 15 day run, it got approximately 13,000 upvotes. Also entered the sub's pop culture. Had regular stuff like auto correct and cool stuff like the !RedditVibranium currency. Source Code
Truecaller Telegram Bot: A telegram bot that uses an unofficial API to identify phone numbers. Truecaller finds contact details globally, given name or telephone number. It has created this big database by violating user privacy and copying their phonebook onto their database. Using this bot, you can get contact details without giving up your own privacy. You don't need to use their app at all. This thing worked well for a couple of months, but then Truecaller changed something at their backend and it died.
I had two other bots, for that gave world news and technology news to their respective telegram channels. They were shut down after operating for a couple of months, mostly because I discovered FreshRSS.
Article Content Bot: was a Reddit bot that takes a linked webpage, parses it and if its an article, posts text content of the article in a comment below. (thus removing the need to actually visit the webpage) It was used on multiple subreddits. One day I restarted my server and never bothered to start this, because I got bored with karma-whoring on reddit.
I was the lead web and app developer for the BVCMUN 2015 and 2016 conference and was a part of the IT team.
The race for the White House is on. There are just two players left in the game, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump. Will the United States become Trumpistan or the next Clinton-Kitchen ? You Decide !
A coming-soon style responsive HTML/CSS website theme. Has a slider and a counter. Free. Cool. Open-Source.
Stack: Bootstrap 3, jQuery
Khuim is an all-in-one virtual tourist guide, which is available as an Android/iOS App and a progressive web app. The following features were implemented :
- The user could take a picture of a monument from their phone, it would be sent to the django based server, and then evaluated using a resnet pytorch based model (applied transfer learning with custom data on pretrained resnet model). After detection, information from a central database would return back to the user, with stuff like the monument name, history, visitor-timings etc.
- Flutter based multi-platform application, and the backend was made in django. In the app, you could look at monuments and places to visit around you, book a cab, or get the bus schedule.
- ChatBot in the Help and FAQ section, which used DialogFlow for Natural Language Processing, and could guide the user on multiple types of queries.
- Map section using Google’s Map API, that could display your location, help you navigate to a set monument or restraunt, or evaluate which ones are currently open, and traffic information.
- Plan my trip section, with pre-planned trip packages, suggesting which places to visit in what order, so as to ensure optimum planning.
- Section for Emergency Contact information, One-touch dials for the Local Police, Fire Brigade, or the Child and Women Helpline.
- Feedback section to help identify bugs and improve our app.
Stack: PyTorch, Django, Flutter, DialogFlow
- Helixa is our attempt to simplify and disrupt current security and surveillance practices, by developing smart artificial intelligent cameras that won't require the hefty network, DBMS and manual labor resources to operate and maintain.
- To implement this project, we used two deep learning models on Violence Detection and Object Detection. This helped us achieve features like Anti Theft, Anti Violence, Inventory Management System.
- Further an administrative console and a telegram bot were synchronised to execute the tensorflow and cuDNN OpenCV backend on the raspberry pi, along with a Flutter based cross platform notification application.
Stack: Flask, Keras, Flutter, Telegram Bot
Interaction system for students and clubs/societies. Every society gets their own admin accounts, and a web portal where they can upload information regarding society events. Students can register for events and ask querys.
Stack: Django, Flutter
Web portal for startups and governments. Government can set up and upload schemes for startups and startups can sign up, see which ones are applicable to them and apply. Seperate interfaces for the government and startups. Other features: Newsfeed for Startups about schemes applicable to their area of interest. Graphs and metrics for the government.
Open Source Contributions
I've built and maintain several bridges at the RSS Bridge project - a PHP based project capable of generating RSS and Atom feeds for websites that don't have one.
RequestBin - Like httpbin, but you can log requests to view them later. Built in Go. Source Code
Flask-React-Boilerplate - Boilerplate code for integrating flask backend with react frontend. Source Code
Laser Security System - NodeMCU based electrical project with a web app that notifies you when someone tresspasses your preset perimeter. Source Code
FaceInfo - Upload an image, and get facial info like estimated age, gender, emotion, etc. Built using Flask + Microsoft Azure Face APIs. Source Code
ChatRooms - Realtime chat application, complete with user authentication and multi-channel support. Built using Flask. Source Code
Kvantum-Install-Script-Fedora - This script compiles and installs the kvantum theme engine for KDE on Fedora. (no longer needed, kvantum is now in the repos.) Source Code